Click here to download a copy of the application. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader and should be able to type your responses directly into the document, save, print, and email the file. You can also print a blank version of the application and fill it out by hand.
This application can be forwarded to anyone who is interested.
— Click here to read how to submit your completed application. —
- Completed application.
- Signed Acknowledgement of Program Expectations on Page 16.
- The most recent copy of your résumé or a short business biography.
Verification of your business as a legal entity, including a copy of one of the following:
- Documentation of legal entity.
- Business Certification form.
- Articles of Incorporation.
Verification of personal and business financial information, including copies of each of the following:
- Most recently filed personal federal tax returns.
- Most recently filed business federal tax returns.
- Audited financial statements (if available: balance sheet, income / profit & loss statement).
- Current financial statements (if available, balance sheet, income / profit & loss statement).
- Copy of business owner's driver's license, state or national ID, and passport.
There are several ways to submit your completed application:
- By email:
- By fax:
Please include a cover page addressed to:
10,000 Small Businesses, Long Beach City College
- By mail:
Long Beach City College
10,000 Small Businesses
4901 East Carson Street, Mail Code 0-5
Long Beach, CA 90808
Questions? Please call (562) 938-5054